Hello, fellow sustainable lovers and yogis! You've arrived at The Someday Co, the best place for yoga tops that support your environmental commitment while providing comfort and flexibility. We have the largest range of sustainable yoga activewear brands in Australia. The brands that we stock uphold the highest environmental standards whilst at the same time improving your yoga practice. Now that you have your mat in hand, inhale deeply, and let's explore the world of environmentally friendly yoga activewear.
This brand uses fabric made from 100% recycled PET plastic water bottles. This eco-friendly material feels soft and luxurious to the touch. Skala Activewear purchases its unique prints from independent artists. Only sustainable printing techniques are utilised, which use minimal energy and produce zero wastewater or effluent.
All of their yoga crops feature thick straps to maintain the structure of the yoga top for maximum comfort and have a stylish open-back design. Their yoga tops are suitable for any sized bust and include removable bra cups.
- Oslo Crop features a mint blue leaf print and was purchased from an independent artist.
- Florence Crop includes a stylish modern pink rose print on a white base design.
- Costa Rica Crop has a white thistle print featuring flowers and leaves on a stylish charcoal base.
- Helsinki Crop includes a pastel purple watercolour leaf print on top of a white base.
- Pemberton Crop has a watercolour eucalyptus leaf print on a white backdrop.
- Monterey Crop features a watercolour pastel purple mermaid skin print on a white base.
- Daintree Crop has a white botanical print on a light grey-blue backdrop.
- Skala Crop showcases a vivid cobalt blue floral print on a white base.
This Australian yoga brand loves to create activewear that empowers women to feel their best and provide maximum comfort. Their yoga activewear is made from biodegradable polyamide yarn in a low-carbon footprint facility. All of their products are shipped in compostable and soy-based eco-friendly packaging. Their yoga tops are made with the biodegradable fabric, Amni Soul Eco.
- The Movement X Eco Bra II in black features crossed adjustable straps with a detailed back design.
- Movement X Eco Bra II in Persian is a teal-green colour. Featuring removable pads and a buttery soft feel, this is a very stylish yoga top.
- Spider Eco Bra in White this statement sports bra features a unique cross strap on the back and a twist in the cleavage.
- Scarlet Eco Bra in Navy this low-cut and figure-hugging yoga top is functional and stylish. It includes an elastic strap detail on the back and removable padding.
All of their items are made from a soft luxe fabric that is fast-drying and lightweight. All of Their yoga activewear is chlorine-tested and abrasion-resistant. This means they will last the test of time and are UPF50+ sun protected. For tie dye lovers, the newest collection from CEACEA features the coolest tie dye patterns in two different colour ranges.
- The Siena Top comes in a wide range of different colours with a stylish open-back design with supportive straps to make sure there are no unnecessary movements. The timeless design will flatter every body shape and is both functional and stylish. This includes two different tie dye patterns, either navy blue and coral or a white tie dye The Siena Top also includes charcoal, baby blue and luxe black.
- The Mia Yoga Top comes in the best-selling print, Summer Daze. The dreamy floral print is the perfect combination of vintage and modern print styling. Featuring adjustable straps and a keyhole cut out on the back, this top is designed for comfort.
- The Alice Crop features a longer waist and racerback design with an inbuilt shelf bra for support and coverage without the underwire.
The Salt Gypsy range is built for active women who want to wear yoga activewear whenever the adventure takes them. Their quick-drying items can take you from the yoga studio to the beach without the need to get changed. With a UPF 50+ rating and made from recycled nylon, their crops are both sustainable and fashionable. ECONYL is used in their designs, which is created with 100% regenerated polyamide yarn created from pre and post-consumer nylon waste materials.
The simple crop is designed to be styled with bike pants or leggings. Available in three different colours and patterns:
- Navy Blue Star features a dark blue background and twinkling stars for a unique look.
- Black and White showcasing a black crop with white trimming for a timeless look.
- Watermelon has a bright red base with white trimmings for a fun pop of colour.
- Coffee has a dark brown design with white trimming, perfect for a retro look and feel.
Choosing sustainable yoga tops has never been easier when shopping at The Someday Co. We are Australia’s home of sustainable yoga activewear, and we love to support brands that are focused on doing good for the planet. We aim to showcase the best sustainable brands in one easy online destination.
Every purchase made from sustainable brands takes plastic out of the ocean and gives back to ocean-based environmental initiatives. Find all of your favourite eco-friendly brands and the best yoga activewear all in one handy location, The Someday Co!