Yoga is more than a hobby, it is a lifestyle that encourages balance, self-awareness, and mindfulness. Yoga activewear from, The Someday Co, should not only assist your yoga practice but also showcase your unique style and dedication to sustainability.
Our collection of yoga pants and clothing includes more than the simple black yoga pant. We have found sustainable brands that have created an extensive range of eco-friendly yoga activewear. Embrace different styles that not only reflect your sustainable interest, but also have the ability to make you stand out in the class.
- Sustainable Textiles for Eco Warriors
At The Someday Co, we recognise the value of eco-friendly manufacturing methods for yoga apparel. Yoga activewear is often produced from sustainable materials, including bamboo, organic cotton, and recycled fibres. These materials reduce your carbon footprint while feeling soft against your skin. The eco-friendly textiles allow you to practice guilt-free while you flow through your asanas or meditate in style.
- Liquido Active leggings are created with a custom poly-lyra eco-blend fabric. The fabric called Amni Soul Eco is created for comfort and is biodegradable. It is also UV50+, which makes it great for the harsh Australian sun.
- Skala Activewear makes yoga clothing from lycra made from 100% recycled plastic water bottles. This sustainable fabric is thick, soft and luxurious to the touch. All of their designs come with a matching scrunchie.
- Salt Gypsy utilised ECONYL, which is a 100% regenerated polyamide yarn made from pre and post-consumer nylon waste materials. The fabric is UPF 50+, making it perfect for transitioning from the surf to the yoga studio.
- Unique Patterns and Prints
Remove your plain black yoga pants and explore a world of distinctive prints, patterns and colours. Our collection offers a wide choice of styles that showcase your own personality. Support sustainable fashion while finding the latest yoga activewear that supports your yoga practice.
- The Skala Activewear Oslo Leggings 7/8th ankle length tights come in an exciting mint blue watercolour lead design. All unique prints from the brand are purchased from artwork from independent artists.
- The Liquido Active Pink Cheetah Eco Leggings are the perfect wardrobe staple to spice up your yoga practice. Get ready to turn heads with an exciting update to your yoga wardrobe.
- CEACEA has created the Navy Blue Tie Dye print, perfect for those who love tie dye and feature compression fabric. This allows the bike shorts to stay in place with a hidden pocket in the back of the waistband.
- Fashionable Sports Bras
So many different styles of sports bras are available in the activewear market these days. With bralettes and crop tops making waves as fashionable alternatives, why settle for the standard sports bra? Our sustainable collection features a range of patterns that provide both support and style.
- The Pemberton Crop Top from Skala Activewear is a stylish full-coverage supportive top made from 100% recycled plastic water bottles.
- The simple Surf Crop from Salt Gypsy is the perfect multipurpose top that is quick drying to take you from the beach to the yoga class. Available in bold colours such as electric blue, red, black and navy blue star, all with white trimming.
- The Mia Sports Bra from CEACEA is created from their best-selling Summer Haze print. Featuring adjustable straps, a keyhole cutout back design and thin straps. This bra is a more fashionable bra perfect for yoga, gym and coffee catch-ups.
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Mats
Complete your sustainable yoga activewear with eco-friendly and fashionable accessories. Explore our selection of yoga mats made from natural rubber and jute.
- The LovEarth Eco Yoga Mat is a beautiful 4mm dye-free mat that is fully biodegradable and naturally non-slip.
- The Ochre LovEarth Yoga Mat comes naturally coloured with iron oxide from ochre from Western Australia. The non-slip cross-hatch surface allows for a chemical-free practice.
- The Charcoal Eco Yoga Mat by LovEarth is a 4mm pure Binchotan Charcoal. This superb, purifying and clean charcoal makes this mat unique from other black mats which are typically coloured with carbon black.
Yoga activewear should reflect your personality and core principles. Unique patterns and styles honour sustainability without sacrificing comfort or style. Say goodbye to the typical black yoga pants and enter a world of eco-friendly textiles, distinctive designs, and adaptable pieces that will improve your daily life and yoga practice. Shop our full collection of sustainable yoga activewear today at The Someday Co.