Onezie in Burnt Orange
Brand: Soulti Surf
- Long sleeves for wind and sun protection,
- Functional design for sporty women,
- An open back to make paddling a breeze,
- Seem-less stitching for a sleek design.
- Hidden key attachment, to keep your room/bike key on hand while in the water
Sustainable techno-fabric made with Econyl® - 100% regenerated polyamide fibre from post-consumer materials. Made from recycled fishing nets. 72% recycled Nylon.
When choosing your Onezie there are many variables to consider; bust, waist, hip, shoulders and height. You may be very petite though busty or tall, meaning you will have to go up a size to cater for your bust size or height. The open Back in the onezies allows the fabric to stretch where needed. Our body shapes and sizes are all so different, so you may not fall directly into one size, though do your best to measure yourself and find your closest fit.
The best way to get in and out of the Onezie
1.Put both your legs into the legs holes through the back opening (not the neck opening).
- Pull the suit up to your hips.
- Put your arms through the sleeves.
- Pull the back strap over your head. Your in : )
- Reverse in the same direction.
Our Onepiece design is not recommended for women with a long torso.
|SIZE CHART||EXTRA SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE|
*Australian sizing, measured in centimetres.
*Please note our printed fabric does not have a lot of stretch and is firm fitting.