Lobitos Surf Suit - Long Sleeve - Green Flower Power
Brand: Ocean Flo
Ocean Flo X Let Me Sea
More sophisticated than a post surf glass of pinot from the peninsular, the 'Lobitos' Surf Suit is the epitome of elegant surfing. With high neck line bust, V-cut high waist, and a cute open back for easy paddling, this suit brings the unmistakable Ocean Flo elegance into surfing giving you the perfect functionality while scoring pumping waves. In collaboration with Let Me Sea with a vintage flower pattern created using Repreve combined together to produce an eco friendly surfsuit that stands up in the waves.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Open back for increased flexibility while paddling
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Leg banding so they sit nicely across your butt
- Adjustable neck tie
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Removable padding
- Feminine cut
- Double fabric on chest and waist, single fabric around arm for increased flexibility
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Long sleeve for extra sun protection
- Exclusive vintage flower print by Let Me Sea
- Strong Ubud sustainable wood label- 'rust-free' from salt water
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life and Recycled Acetex Repreve Print
Pastel hues and vintage flower print giving nostalgic coast vibes of the 70’s.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
Surfer wearing a S (6-8)