Zicatela Surf Suit - Pastel Blue Flower (Cheeky)
Brand: Ocean Flo
Since blue is the color of the sky and sea it often represents power, divinity, and spirituality. Combining the colour of blue and warm tan is a combination found in nature of oceans and mountains. The vintage flower pattern is derived from our recent collaboration with 'Let Me Sea'.
The 'Zicatela' surfsuit was built to personify the style and shape of surfers: effortless, secure and feminine. Designed with a front zip for easy access and secured fitting, this suit can also be worn as a top with your favourite shorts. With a flattering panel design, removable padding, and leg-banding so no adjustment required in the water, our Zicatela ticks all the boxes. It not only fits like a glove with our seamless design, it’s guarantee that this suit will stay on during the heaviest wipeouts.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Front zip with strong aluminium stopper
- Flattering panel design
- Leg banding so they sit nicely across your butt
- Removable Padding
- Feminine Cut
- Double fabric for durability
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Wear as a body suit with your favourite denim shorts
- Strong Ubud sustainable wood labels - 'rust free' from the salt water
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Front zip body suit
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.