DREAM: The Wars of the Roses were a series of English civil wars spanning roughly between 1455 and 1487. The control of the throne of England was at stake, fought between supporters of two rival branches of the royal House of Plantagenet: the House of Lancaster, associated with a red rose, and the House of York, whose symbol was a white rose.
These charming frames are named after the House of Lancaster (Rosa Rossa indeed), and while they do look intriguing and exceptionally good looking, their history means they are loaded with character and personality.
SIZE: 49▪20 - 143
- Premium grade red rose wood frame
- Comfort spring hinges
- Premium polarized lens (CE and FDA approved)
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Engraved thoughtful quote in Italian
- WOODHOY protective travel case of your choice
- Bamboo fiber soft pouch
- Bamboo fiber cleaning cloth
- Standard Warranty
- Extra 'No Worries' Warranty
Each pair of WOODHOY helps the Rainforest Communities through Cool Earth.
All their sunglasses are lovingly handcrafted by our skilled artisans using sustainably sourced wood: no two pairs look the same.