Rachael Bikini Top
Want to be able to wear a bikini a few different ways? Then Rachael is for you!
Gather in my lycra to get that skimpy look or pull the lycra out to get a fuller coverage bikini. The choice is yours!
I can be a full cup if you like coverage or gather me in tight for a more revealing look. Mix it up depending where you are.
By adding me to your collection, you are helping the environment because I’m made from 100% regenerated nylon and polyester fibre, found in discarded fishing nets.
Not only am I sustainable, I’m smooth and soft, extra strong, amazing quality, brilliant shape, retention, maximum durability, 50+ sun protection, 4 ½ times more chlorine-resistant than competitors elastane.
That’s because I’m made from Vita Xtra Life Lycra, a premium Carvico product.
Swimwear Care Instructions
The secret to a long lasting garment
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
Size Chart for the Ladies
Small (8 - 10)
Medium (10 - 12)
Large (12 - 14)
83 - 89cm 90 - 96cm 97 - 103cm
65 - 70cm 71 - 76cm 77 - 83cm
76 - 82cm 83 - 89cm 90 - 96cm