Lobitos Surf Suit - Long Sleeve Ocean Blue Boyleg
Brand: Ocean Flo
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Open back for increased flexibility while paddling
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Adjustable neck tie
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Removable padding
- Feminine cut
- Double fabric on chest and waist, single fabric around arm for increased flexibility
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Long sleeve for extra sun protection
- Exclusive in-house boho ocean print
- Boyleg for extra butt coverage
Ocean Flo surfsuits tend to run on the smaller side - they are fairly fitted and don't have much stretch - so if you're choosing between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life and Repreve
Inspired by Peruvian Ghost town of Lobitos. Hidden in the middle of the Peruvian desert, is the home to some of the best waves Peru has on offer. This isolated fishing village is bursting at the seems with a multitude of waves that break in different swell sizes and styles. Our Lobitos Surfsuits are named after this sleepy surf town as it inspired our choice of 'nature colours' based on its surroundings. 'Where tropical meets desert'.
Surfer wearing a S
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.