"The Najda"- The surf goddess from Eastern Europe, a dreamlike existence with natural rustic hues evoking desire and hedonism amongst the waves. A functional, feminine with UPF 50+ sun protection for those surfers who love to have fun, with less sun. Extremely durable with double recycled lycra throughout, yet single lycra on the arms for increased movement while paddling. No need for Bikini tops underneath, these full surfsuits are made with inserted padding, but can be removed if desired. Elegant, sophisticated, and built for sun savvy surfers.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Leg banding so they sit nicely across your butt
- Feminine long front zip for easy entry and exit
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Removable padding
- Feminine cut
- Double fabric on chest and waist, single fabric around arm for increased flexibility
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- FULL SUIT for extra sun protection
- Exclusive vintage flower print by Let Me Sea
- Strong Ubud sustainable wood label- 'rust-free' from saltwater
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
The Nadja- vintage flower print with rustic hues, giving nostalgic coast vibes of the 70’s.