‘Chicama' Surf Bottoms Earth
Brand: Ocean Flo
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Low waist cut
- Secret internal drawstring to stay on
- Double stitching around leg bands so they stay in place
- Double Lycra from increased durability
Surf Rating :
Suitable for Big waves 5ft+
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Inspired by the dusky desert mountains of La Libarta in Peru, home to worlds longest left in the world - Chicama. This long unique and laidback wave will have you paddling for days to get back in the lineup. This is a cruisy wave, it holds up ever so perfectly, no need to rush down the line to make the section, you can just cruise along until your legs cramp. The picturesque desert sandy hills inspired our choices of colours in our Chicama pieces.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.