'Barra De La Cruz’ One Piece -Eco Rib (Moss)
Brand: Ocean Flo
Gliding into the perfect peelers from a cyclone swell, to refuelling post surf at your local cafe, the Barra De La Cruz is a lady of leisure. Inspired by elegance of vintage styles, this bust line and key hole waist cut provides a stylish piece in and out of the water. The Cris cross design is supportive through to its adjustability to fit any length of torso or waist and bust size. Fitted with padding for extra support, this piece can also be worn in reverse as it’s made from double Lycra to last more than one season. Feminine cut allowing you to wear higher over your hips. Using an ECO ribbed fabric not only takes you back to the vintage era but is also better for Mother Earth as it's made using discarded fishing nets and plastic bottles.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Reversible/ Double Lycra
- High waist cut
- Under bust thick band
- Leg bands so it sits nicely on your butt without folding in
- Multi criss cross back to adjust shoulder and torso for a perfect fit
- Removable padding
- Sleek, sexy, stylish design
- Maya Blue Rib/ Pastel Blue on the inside.
- Ubud sustainable wood - 'rust free' from the salt water
Suitable for Moderate waves 3ft
Fabric: ECO RIB
87% Repreve Recycled Polyester 13% Spendex
The colour associated with nature. Liked to grass, plants and trees, moss represents growth and renewal being the colour of rebirth and harmony.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
Surfer wearing a S
*Handy Tip: make sure the first criss cross is at its tightest to prevent swimwear from pulling down