'Barra De La Cruz’ One Piece Olive
Brand: Ocean Flo
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Reversible/ Double Lycra
- High waist cut
- Under bust thick band
- Leg bands so it sits nicely on your butt without folding in
- Multi criss cross back to adjust shoulder and torso for a perfect fit
- Removable padding
- Sleek, sexy, stylish design
- Exclusive in-house ocean/boho design
- Aussie Made Eucalyptus labels - 'rust free' from the salt water
Suitable for Moderate waves 3ft
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life, Repreve and Corduroy
Barra de la Cruz is located on the edge of the Sierra Madre in the state of Oaxaca, south of Mexico. Land of the ancient Zapotec culture, surrounded by lush green jungle landscape and big white boulder rocks, this is the most easy and perfect right handed barrel you can get in Latin America, and this one piece is the perfect wear in these surf conditions, for fun easy barrel rides.
Surfer wearing a S
*Handy Tip: make sure the first criss cross is at its tightest to prevent swimwear from pulling down
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.