DREAM: William I introduced the rank of baron in England to distinguish those men who had pledged their loyalty to him under the feudal system. All who held their feudal barony "in-chief of the king" (that is, with the king as his immediate overlord) became alike barones regis ("barons of the king").
The Baronetti sunglasses and their round lenses will give you a nobility look straight away: we love you, Woodhoy Baron.
But don't think only men look good with these beauties on: the "baronesse" (female for baron) will love them too.
SIZE: 50▪20 - 145
- Premium grade ebony wood frame and acetate tips
- Comfort spring hinges
- Premium polarized lens (CE and FDA approved)
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Engraved thoughtful quote in Italian
- WOODHOY protective travel case of your choice
- Bamboo fiber soft pouch
- Bamboo fiber cleaning cloth
- Standard Warranty
- Extra 'No Worries' Warranty
Each pair of WOODHOY helps the Rainforest Communities through Cool Earth.
All their sunglasses are lovingly handcrafted by our skilled artisans using sustainably sourced wood: no two pairs look the same.