Lobitos Surf Suit - Cosmic
Brand: Ocean Flo
'Lobitos' is a flattering surfsuit with panel design and high waist seam that molds to your body. An open back design to allow for easy entry and ease of paddling and neck tie for minimal fuss in the water. Clean seam finish on the back so it sits nicely across your skin. This cheeky style with leg banding will mean no adjustments required in the water. Crafted using double lycra for increased durability and removable padding for those who want extra support or coverage. The ultimate surfsuit with style and functionality in mind.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Open back for increased flexibility while paddling
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Leg banding so they sit nicely across your butt
- Adjustable neck tie
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Removable padding
- Feminine cut
- Double fabric for durability
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Wear as a body suit with your favourite denim shorts
- Sustainable Ubud wooden labels - 'rust free' from the salt water
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Open back body suit
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Cosmic is a combined colour of awareness and consciousness. The violet in this piece is a unifying colour, the colour of oneness and spirituality. Combined with earthy brown and sky blue, the energy of this combo is enlightening and healing.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.