Zicatela Surf Suit - Rustic Orange & Warm Grey Tan (Shorts)
Brand: Ocean Flo
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Front zip
- Flattering panel design
- Shorts cut for more coverage
- Removable Padding
- Boyleg cut for more coverage
- Double fabric for durability
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Wear as a body suit with your favourite denim shorts
- Exclusive in-house Rustic Orange & Warm Tan print
- Strong Ubud sustainable wooden labels - 'rust free' from the salt water
Ocean Flo surfsuits tend to run on the smaller side - they are fairly fitted and don't have much stretch - so if you're choosing between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Front zip body suit
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Inspired by the epic surf town of Zicatela - Mexico, home of the heavy famous Mexican Pipe, Puerto Escondido. The sun here is harsh, but the water is warm. You don’t want wear something too restrictive, but an ‘in-between’ where your arms are free for paddling hard for those big sets, but enough coverage to last longer in the water from the harsh sun. With this in mind, our Zicatela ticks all the boxes, and not only fits like a glove with our seamless design, it’s guarantee that this suit will stay on during the heaviest wipeouts.
Surfer wears a Small
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.